Reporting to: VP Sales - Americas
Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Dublin, Dun Laoghaire
Rockall is looking for a Business Development Executive to join our Sales team. You will be responsible for the execution of our business development strategy outside of the US, across EMEA and Asia Pac. In this role, you will lead the generation of high-value deals, acting as a strategic business development resource and managing the sales cycle from pre-sales through to completion. This is an outstanding career option for a sales professional looking to further their career in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
You have strong commercial acumen and demonstrated the ability to build relationships with senior business and IT executives in the Financial Services industry. You are highly motivated with excellent communication and analytical skills. You can interpret our clients’ business and accurately present solutions to clients in an informative and easily understood fashion either in face to face or virtual meetings.
You can learn quickly and comprehend difficult concepts.
You possess the enthusiasm and entrepreneurial skills needed to grow with the company.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop a solid pipeline of new business opportunities by identifying key decision-makers in target organizations, and effectively engaging them
- Enhance Rockall’s value proposition in specific markets through direct engagement with prospects and customers; key stakeholder to product roadmap, pricing strategy, and sectoral/geographical prioritization
- Manage the end-to-end sales process with new prospects from initial engagement to contract negotiation, leveraging additional sales resource and domain experts/ pre-sales resource as needed, while drawing on relevant strategic sales frameworks to ensure the correct sales outcomes
- Working with existing client stakeholders to make further sales into the existing customer base
- Meet and exceed individual sales quota
Key qualities and experience sought
- Successful sales track record winning new logos in banks and financial services firms; rainmaker in new markets
- Experience selling highly vertical software solutions for both SaaS and on-premise delivery models
- Effective and experienced in communicating value to all buying influences (particularly ‘C’ level), positioning solution, differentiating from competitors and creating and using sales tools to help win deals
- Demonstrated ability to build and nurture senior level relationships
- Must be able to contribute to the strategic development of the business
- Ambitious, energetic and a passionate will to succeed in a growth company with a start-up culture
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and presentation skills
- Fluent English
- Authorised to work in Ireland
- Business development experience in Asia-Pac is an advantage
Our offer to you
- A competitive salary, reviewed annually
- A personal budget to use for health care, pension and/or take with salary
- Travel-to-work subsidies, including travel pass or parking permit or a bike allowance
- 24 days holiday plus public holidays
- Individual training grant with the opportunity to grow and develop
- Additional day annually to support a charity or worthy cause
- A fantastic working environment with spectacular sea views
- An active social committee with great events
- Fresh fruit on tap
Rockall is a FinTech company that offers two products: FASTNET – our next-generation cloud-hosted Securities-based Lending (SBL) solution for wealth managers, private banks & broker-dealers, and COLLATE– our Collateral Management solution for enterprise-wide banking across all asset types.
Rockall has 18 years of experience dedicated to Collateral Management and is included as one of the top 100 risk technology companies in the world in the RiskTech100®. We are also a winner of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Award.
Based in Dublin (Ireland) and with a growing team in Charlotte (North Carolina), we take our business seriously and have a sense of fun. We are looking for like-minded individuals to join us.