Reporting to: Head of Information Security
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Rockall is looking for a motivated Information Security Analyst to help support our diverse technology environment. You will work with our Head of Information Security on a wide range of projects to support and improve our corporate information and cyber-security posture.
- Manage and monitor the corporate security infrastructure including endpoint security and data loss prevention (DLP) platforms
- Support internal and external risk assessment activities
- Plan, implement and upgrade security controls
- Analyze security incidents to determine root cause and recommend corrective actions
- Conduct periodic internal and external security audits
- Contribute to 3rd party due-diligence activities requested by our customers (major Financial Institutions)
- Contribute to security, risk and compliance awareness and training across the business
Key Qualities and Experience Sought
- 1-2 years of relevant experience or Bachelor’s degree in Information Security
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft and Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of security incident response and digital forensic gathering procedures
- Basic skills in programming or scripting language (e.g. Java, Python)
- Work authorization for any employer in the USA
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- McAfee/Intel Security suite of endpoint security software
- AlienVault USM Anywhere SIEM Platform
Our offer to you
- A very competitive compensation package
- 20 Annual Leave Days plus national holidays
- Participation in the company’s equity plan
- Generous company contribution towards healthcare and 401(K) plans
- Individual training grant and Training Days for continued personal development
- Annual Volunteer Day to support a charity or worthy cause
- Provision of other benefits such as Group Life insurance and long-term disability income
Rockall is a FinTech company that offers two products: FASTNET – our next-generation cloud-hosted Securities-based Lending (SBL) solution for wealth managers, private banks & broker-dealers, and COLLATE – our Collateral Management solution for enterprise-wide banking across all asset types.
Rockall has 19 years of experience dedicated to Collateral Management and is included as one of the top 100 risk technology companies in the world in the RiskTech100®. We are also a winner of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Award.
Based in Dublin (Ireland) and with a growing team in Charlotte (North Carolina), we take our business seriously and have a sense of fun. We are looking for like-minded individuals to join us.