Reporting to: VP Marketing
Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Dublin, Dun Laoghaire
We are looking for a creative, data-driven Marketing Executive to support Rockall’s B2B marketing activities and to help grow and foster our marketing funnel. The successful candidate will support the planning and arrangement of automated content marketing and events. There is a particular focus on leveraging online platforms for increased engagement and lead generation. The role has a strong operational focus on marketing analytics, campaign management, events and metrics, working with the VP Marketing to support the delivery of Rockall’s marketing and communications strategy.
The perfect candidate will be a super-organized, genius email campaigner – attracting and holding the attention of our target audience. You will bring a mixture of creative flair, analytical thinking and technical know-how to the role. The ability to work across teams to develop campaign and content ideas and translate this into measurable results is key – you will bring new ideas on digital marketing.
- Manage marketing operations for the smooth delivery of automated email campaigning and associated metrics, market targeting & segmentation, communications and events.
- Content creation and research:
- Copywriting and editing
- Compiling research briefs on key banking and wealth management developments
- Work alongside subject matter experts and other colleagues to help to distribute content that educates and attracts our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Manage an active content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our website. This involves getting the most out of the content which we produce, tracking results and building experiences back into our messaging.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by optimizing our marketing automation to convert site traffic into marketing leads and nurture them through the pipeline:
- Deliver marketing analytics to understand how our marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Oversee email campaigns from creation through execution and evaluation
- Manage lead nurture through sales funnel
- Comfortable using email templates, creating custom redirects and landing pages
- A/B testing
- List management and segmentation
- Identifying campaign KPIs
- Project management involving working with agencies and external service providers to deliver projects across the digital spectrum
Key Qualities and Experience Sought
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or technology
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B marketing
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform decisions
- Strong writing and editing skills, with the ability to adopt appropriate styles and tones for our various types of content
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software, including Pardot, WordPress and Google analytics
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
- HTML/CSS, SFDC, Pardot, WordPress
- Fluent English
- Eligible to work in Ireland
- Based in Ireland
Our offer to you
- A competitive salary, reviewed annually
- A personal budget to use for health care, pension and/or take with salary
- Travel-to-work subsidies, including travel pass or parking permit or a bike allowance
- 24 days holiday plus public holidays
- Individual training grant with the opportunity to grow and develop
- Additional day annually to support a charity or worthy cause
- A fantastic working environment with spectacular sea views
- An active social committee with great events
- Fresh fruit on tap
Rockall is a FinTech company that offers two products: FASTNET – our next-generation cloud-hosted Securities-based Lending (SBL) solution for wealth managers, private banks & broker dealers, and COLLATE– our Collateral Management solution for retail, commercial and wholesale banking.
Rockall has 19 years of experience dedicated to collateral management and is included as one of the top 100 risk technology companies in the world in the Chartis RiskTech100®, ranking in the Top Ten for Customer Satisfaction. We are also a winner of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Award.
Based in Dublin (Ireland) and with a growing team in Charlotte (North Carolina), we take our business seriously and have a sense of fun and are looking for like-minded individuals to join us.