26 June 2018
Successful wealth managers (WMs) are looking to be more competitive in how they offer and manage liquid lending: not just by managing costs, but also by removing friction with the end-customer, offering faster time-to-business and through FA toolkits.
WMs want to manage credit risk in real-time, with dynamic stress testing and loan book management. They need product flexibility by offering credit against both current assets and new assets – by advancing loans against collateral that is not immediately marked-to-market (e.g. non-exchange-traded instruments) and by offering credit against assets held away.
As the liquid lending business expands to include borrowers that are increasingly more demanding – and populous, WMs must be enabled to deliver tailored wealth lending at scale. Automation is the fast-track route
to competitive advantage in liquid lending.
FASTNET, Rockall’s Liquid Lending-in-the-cloud solution, enables rapid deployment and scaling of your wealth lending business with full credit risk control by delivering:
– daily data enabling comprehensive marking-to-market against accurate portfolio data
– platform security to enable rapid scaling with full credit risk management
– light-weight operation with low implementation burden on the bank
– a flexible feature set evolving over time to match market demands
– easy and agnostic integrations to banking systems