Graduate Support Analyst
Reporting to: Team Lead – Customer Support
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Location: Dublin, Dun Laoghaire
Rockall – A Broadridge Business (Broadridge Ireland Limited) is seeking a Graduate Support Analyst to join our Customer Success team that supports a suite of on-premise and cloud-based financial software products.
In this role, you will respond to varied support requests from customers, facilitate their resolution in an efficient and effective manner, consistent with achieving specified services levels.
You will provide primarily Level 1 support, being responsible timely resolution of issues and invoking escalation procedures if required. You will interact with our customers and internal teams to ensure tickets are managed appropriately. You will monitor and report on metrics and assist with the upkeep of in-house production support environments and software release management from production clients.
- Coordinate and liaise with customers and internal teams to receive, triage, investigate, troubleshoot and resolve client reported problems
- Monitor systems to identify potential issues and escalate as required
- Follow departmental procedures to ensure timely and high-quality delivery of service to customers
- Raise, track, update and close helpdesk issues through full lifecycle, and document resolution of incidents and contribute to the Knowledge Base
- Identify, troubleshoot, and run test scenarios for technical and non-technical issues, communicate fixes or workarounds for an issue to the customer
- Verify and test production fixes and patches
- Ensure all internal Managed Services tracking systems and documentation is accurate and up to date
- Participate in out of hours on call rota
- Resolve incidents whilst ensuring SLA’s are observed
- Monitor and report on appropriate metrics
- Work with customers to resolve issue issues whilst managing customers’ expectations
- Management of production support environments
- Software release management
- Input into support process and suggest changes and efficiencies where appropriate
- Primary degree in a technical or analytical discipline such as Computer Science
- Recent Graduate with up to 1 year of relevant experience
- Excellent customer service skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong technical troubleshooting
- Applicants require a high standard of English and need to be eligible to work in Ireland
- Ability to collaborate and work with other teams within the organisation
- Willingness to learn the business domain with a view to becoming an expert
- High standard of English
- Eligible to work in Ireland
- Background in financial software applications, or a software product company working in the banking arena
- Working knowledge of programming languages, scripting, SQL, XML
- Basic understanding of bat and shell scripts
- Ability to read and understand Oracle SQL
- Ability to read and understand XML
- Basic knowledge of databases, networks, servers, operating systems
- Basic understanding of databases, networks, servers, operating systems in general
- Basic navigation and system commands in Windows and Linux
- Any experience with JIRA Service Desk
- Basic knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel)
- Any experience of Cloud Based SaaS products
- Any experience with Amazon Web Services
Our offer to you
- A competitive salary reviewed every 6 months
- Personal budget to use for health care, pension and / or take with salary
- Travel-to-work subsidies, including travel pass or parking permit or a bike allowance
- Individual training grant and Training Days for continued personal development
- 24 Annual Leave Days plus public holidays
- Additional Volunteer Day annually to support a charity or worthy cause
- Provision of other benefits such as Group Life insurance and long-term disability income
- A fantastic working environment with spectacular sea views
- Active Sports & Social Club with great events
- Fresh fruit on tap
Rockall – A Broadridge Business offers two Fin Tech products: FASTNET – next-generation cloud-hosted Securities-based Lending (SBL) solution for wealth managers, private banks & broker dealers, and COLLATE – Collateral Management solution for retail, commercial and wholesale banking.
Behind Rockall products there are 19 years of experience dedicated to Collateral Management. The business was included in the Chartis RiskTech100®, ranking in the Top Ten for Customer Satisfaction, and was a winner of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Award.
We take our business seriously and have a sense of fun and are looking for like-minded individuals to join us.
Rockall – A Broadridge Business is now part of Broadridge Ireland Limited.